I was recently nominated for the Liebster Award by thru-hiker Ashli “Katniss Neverclean”. Dawwww, shucks! Thanks! P.S. I love a good trail name. Hers is awesome! After answering her questions, I decided to steal her idea of nominating blogs with big hikes coming up.
- Thank and link back to your nominator.
- Answer the nominator’s 11 questions.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers with 200 or fewer followers and link to them.
- Draft 11 new questions for your nominees.
- Notify your nominees via their blogs or social media.
I already broke the rules! Here are my seven nominations. There would be 11 but I didn’t really want to nominate people that had already been nominated by someone already. Seemed like overkill. Plus, some of them have over 200 followers so there’s that. Anyway, I think these guys are pretty neat.
- One Dream– One Goal– 5 million steps
- To Stand Alone
- Aussie Legs
- Vegan Appalachian Trail Thru-Hike
- Melissa Chronicles
There are sooo many things I love about backpacking. I wanna know what your favorite things are! Plus, I need a little happy in my life right now so let’s focus on the positive!
- What is your favorite A.T. related book?
- Which thru-hiker journal/blog was your favorite to follow in previous years?
- If you could magically make one item weightless and bring it with you on your hike, what would it be?
- What is your favorite piece of gear?
- Where is your favorite place to hike?
- What has been the best part of planning your upcoming hike?
- Who in your life has been the most supportive of your plans?
- What section of the A.T. are you most looking forward to?
- What are three things that you will NOT miss about daily life?
- What is your favorite trail food?
- What famous person do you think would look the most hilarious decked out like hiker trash?